Focus on passion, not pounds. Count courage, not calories. Spread positivity, not impossibility. Think “better off”, not before and after. Care for yourself, don’t compare yourself. Every body is a pilates body. Worry less about how you look and more about how you feel. You were born to be real, not perfect. Don’t beat yourself up, build yourself firstname.lastname@example.org www.rickyfishman.com
Sign up for our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Nicole Bianchi Nutrition
- The Integrative Health Project
- Seniority Matters
- Forest Bathing Club
- California Institute of Integral Studies
- Mindfulness Travels with Linda and Larry Cammarata
- Ellen Mossman: Craniosacral Therapy and Education
- Southern California University of Health Sciences Making a World of Difference!
- Epiphany Dance Theater
- Mindfulness Care Center
- Medical Clown Project
- Krav Maga SF