The Medical Clown Project provides therapeutic medical clowning as an integrated component of care for adult and pediatric patients and their families. The medical clowns also benefit the community milieu by lightening the mood of healthcare providers and staff. Grand Circus Rounds will be a unique afternoon of extraordinary acrobatic feats and clown performances from top circus performers, live music, and tasty treats! The audience will also experience a rare close-up view of therapeutic medical clowning: the practice our Medical Clowns use to work with patients, their families, and supporting medical teams on their ‘rounds’ at partnering health care facilities. Thanks to donor support, patients of Laguna Honda Hospital and Rehabilitation Center will see the performance in the firstname.lastname@example.org www.rickyfishman.com
Sign up for our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- The Integrative Health Project
- Seniority Matters
- Forest Bathing Club
- California Institute of Integral Studies
- On Pointe – Pilates | Private Training
- Mindfulness Travels with Linda and Larry Cammarata
- Ellen Mossman: Craniosacral Therapy and Education
- Southern California University of Health Sciences Making a World of Difference!
- Epiphany Dance Theater
- Mindfulness Care Center
- Krav Maga SF